When the existing work processes cannot meet the various service requirements, you hope that your staff, at every key point of customer interaction, will use brains to think of ways and work hard to gain customer recognition from, so as to enhance customer loyalty......
This course aims to help your employees understand the importance of customer service in the whole business, serve customers with more pro-active attitude, and at the same time, learn to understand customers’ business needs as well as personal needs, master a set of dynamic behavior patterns suitable for various occasions, effectively control the quality of the customer interacting moments, and win the trust from customers.
Customer contact personnel: customer manager, technical service; employees who serve internal customers; all employees from chairman to staff at the grass roots when service culture needs be advocated.
Context of the course
Service may not bring competitive advantage: if your service is only a process where customers obtain and use your products (he will receive products, he need the products be repaired...) , or your service is nothing different from other companies in the market.
Service must also become a source of competitive advantage. Otherwise, it’s too expensive and too slow to acquire competitive advantage by relying on product breakthroughs and technological innovation.
Service far exceeding customers’ expectation will make deep impression on customers, make them think highly of your service, and come to your business continuously. If your staff at every department and different levels will provide service far exceeding customer expectation, you will have loyal customers, and service will become your competitive advantage.
" Moments of Truth®" refers to the service experience that leaves a long-lasting deep impression on customers. " Moments of Truth®" course is to train a service mode that has vitality, and can create unforgettable positive service experience for customers in any environment; moreover, the mode is simple and easy to apply.
Evaluate the process of customer interaction: whether having met or exceeded customer expectation?
Follow a set of behavior patterns that can help you accurately perceive customer expectations, completely meet customer expectation, so as to create lasting and unforgettable customer service experience.
If you are thinking about the following questions, you will definitely find it worthwhile to understand why " Moment of Truth ® MoT ®" can help a large number of outstanding companies successfully solves these problems.
What is service?
When it comes to service, does it mean to fix the machine or get things done as soon as possible? Or does it mean to think in other people’s shoes, solve problems for others, and meet their needs? Many times they do not mean the same.
If employees only know to get things done, but do not know that they are serving people, or even if they know, but they have no ability to perceive the real needs of the others, would it happen that their hard work be not appreciated? Will they feel tired of the job after they have been doing service work for a long time?
When you set up a standard operating procedure for employees,
Does it specify the actions, or improve the awareness of service?
Are they working to follow procedure, or solving problems for customers?
When procedure is ready, are they able to think for benefit of the customers? Or they pay even less attention to what customers care?
What would they do when no procedure would apply? Are they able to think in customer’s shoes and solve problems?
How to enhance the sense of service? How to go beyond the procedures, and cultivate the living ability of solving problems for customers?
When the frontline customer contact employees have the sense of service,
Have backoffice colleagues realized that frontline colleagues are their customers?
Do they have the awareness and ability that the frontline colleagues apply to serve external customers?
How to make the sense of service run through all links of the value chain, how to make the internal parties support frontline colleagues?
When everybody consider themselves customers, and require that others should have service awareness and abilities,
Have you ever thought about how to supportively respond to others’ services?
Whether you can make the service staff have more willingness to serve you?
Whether you can cooperate with service staff so as to make it easier for them to serve you?
How to help each other support and corporate with each other, instead of unilaterally asking for service from others?
With specific content scope, the training has focus and depth as well, particularly discussing the effective behavior patterns that should be demonstrated at "critical moments" of customer contact process. By contrasting the positive and negative behaviors in the same circumstances, the training will help participants learn how to bring customers value via demonstrating effective personal behaviors.
● rigorous contents, complete and compact system
● high quality video cases, very vivid and lifelike, presenting business reality
● contrast from positive and negative perspective, apparently convincing
● interactive discussions, highly engaging and enlightening
● highly action oriented, repeated training on behaviors and skills
● Design of exercises, highly simulated to participants work reality
● delicate original handouts, perfectly demonstrating the concept of facilitating after-training follow-up to ensure application of learning.
Esprit Change ware Ltd. And First Priority Consulting Ltd., make the patent course of " Moment of Truth ® MOT ®" a good help for each of your customer contact employee to improve their ideas about service, set up the goal of service they would recognize for themselves, develop the ability of perceiving customer needs, learn the critical techniques of handling customer issues, so that customers would have positive impression.
The course gradually step-by-step introduces a life case in video. In the course of interpretation, the teacher will also invite you to speak out your own problems at actual workplace.
Before training starts, participants are required to apply the template for pre-training homework to analyze their cases of dealings with customers; after training, they will reflect on the same cases from a new perspective, and thus will get completely new insight.
If you are determined to improve service quality and cultivate service culture, First Priority Consulting Ltd will help you implement a post-training follow-up coaching plan which lasts 10 months in maximum, and mobilize your staff at different levels to apply the trained methods throughout the company. For details, please contact Account Managers at different offices of First Priority Consulting Ltd.
● help participants advance from responding to customer’s "requirements" to "meeting customer expectations", from analyzing " machine failure" to analyzing " customer needs behind the " machine failure";
● train participants to master a set of behavior patterns for accurately grasping customer expectations, and completely meeting customer expectations, and ensure that they are able to apply the behavior patterns in various situations;
● help participants master the way of working as a team to meet customer expectations, , enabling the frontline staff and supporting staff to utilize their respective strengths and make up their individual weaknesses, meeting customer expectations through close collaboration within the team;
● learn to develop win-win solutions, which meet the needs of customers, and bring benefits to the company as well;
● understand what service is?
■ Change service concept: not to serve the job, but to serve people; not to work according to our procedures, but to meet customer needs; not to follow any specific orders, but to solve problems.
● establish a sense of service: think for the sake of others
■ Understand the needs of others (whether external customers or internal colleagues); understand the significance of their needs to themselves; recognize the impact of what you do on others, develop the insight into other people's inner needs that lie behind the requests they raise.
● Set up a service goal: to meet expectations of others
■ Set up a service goal: in the course of interacting with others, create value for others via your ways of responding to others’ demands; whether you are dealing with internal or external customers, your goal is to meet the others’ inner expectations.
● Master methods of service: four-step model of "Moment of Truth ® MoT ®"
■ Inquire and understand other's expectations
■ Propose action and get confirmation
■ Manage actions to ensure delivery of promises
■ Confirm the others’ expectations be met
The demo video, while gradually introducing a case that will go through the entire training, compares the pros and cons of two approaches, links with the actual examples of participants, highlights the value that one’s awareness of service and individual behaviors can bring to customers.
Case: who killed the contract?
● Why customer perception is critical? How did their perception come into being?
● Customer perceptions result from the process of contacting front-line staff
● Why our conduct is so important to customers?
● The essence of service: to meet the needs of customers
● See from the customer's point of view: why they have these needs
● The key of service: the ability to find customers needs
● In what aspects can we add value for customers in the course of service?
● The meaning of Critical Moment
Case: an innocent person who leaves a message
■ Why customer perceptions are different from yours
■ What consequences would be imposed on customers as the result of your actions?
■ Why can't you see the needs of your customers?
■ How can you be aware of customer needs?
■ Understand MOT behavior patterns
MOT behavior pattern: Part I: exploration
● Customer interest analysis and think for the sake of customers
● Explore and confirm customer expectations
● Develop the ability of listening to customers
Case: kind colleagues
■ The same methods are also suitable for internal customers
■ We deliver value to external customers on value chain
■ Why we take actions according to customer's request, but make customer unsatisfied?
■ Why customer expectations may be wrong? What should you do in such situation?
■ Create conditions for win-win result of customers and your company
Influencing skills in need
● Questioning skills to explore customer needs
● The key of listening skills
● how to facilitate when customers have objection and disagreement
Case: the busy business manager
■ Analyze the customer’s role within the company: a precondition of thinking for the sake of customers
■ Don't take trust of customers for granted
■ Understand customer’s needs from customer perspective, explore potential needs of customers
■ Create as much value for customers as possible, and meet customer’s potential expectation
Case: professional competitors
■ Establish ability of managing customer expectations
■ How to make customers fully perceive your added value
■ How to build trust, and transform subtle leads into business opportunities
MOT behavior pattern: Part II: offer
● what is an appropriate offer
● Balance customer needs with company’s supporting capacity
● ensure the chance you intend to deal with is a win-win opportunity
MOT behavior pattern: Part III: action
● 5C principle: to help you fulfill promises
Case: A Deputy General Manager in business who don't know how to listen
■ Perceive customer expectation in mind
■ Add value to customers through discovering customer’s psychological need
■ How to correctly use and consolidate customer relationship
■ How to introduce benefit: link your strengths with customer needs
MOT behavior pattern: Part IV: confirmation
● a finishing touch
● the last remedy: fully meet customer expectations
● let customer speak out their satisfaction
● confirmation phrases
Case: Helpline that does not help
■ Review and use the MOT model
■ Review and analyze customer’s expectations and requirements
Personal action plan