■ The course aims to lead you into the realm of training by helping you:
- Master training skills that a trainer should have,
- Understand how to organize a classroom training from the beginning to the end, including the key points of every step such as organization of classroom activities, and creation of learning atmosphere, etc.
■ The 5-day training will help you become a skillful trainer, being able to:
- Before a training, optimize your training materials, design your lecture, questions, and interaction activities;
- During a training, play your role as a trainer with confidence and composure
◎ Interpret training contents clearly and vividly, organize the training activities logically, and build up harmonious atmosphere with participants
◎ Create a positive and well-organized learning environment
◎ Moreover, you can promote the participants to change from learning passively to learning on their own initiative
- Above all, you can ensure that participants will take away some learning, understand and accept your training contents, and achieve the desired training objectives;
full-time or part-time trainers in a business
In the process of developing internal trainers, companies are often confronted with the following problems:
1. TTT were organized many times, internal trainers have learned a lot of theories, but how can the internal trainers achieve visible and significant behavior change right after the training?
2. Every TTT will explore different key points of a training process. However, detail is the key. How can a trainer deal with the entire training process and all details, and achieve improvement in all aspects?
Internal trainers are often confused about the following points in TTT training:
1. I have learned many good training methods, but how can I match the methods with my own training programs and put them into practice?
2. I have observed the training performance of many others, but how can I find out my own advantages and disadvantages as a trainer as if I were seeing myself in a mirror?
3. I have made many attempts, but how well can I train on earth, and how can I get the authoritative and professional feedback, guidance and certification?
TTT Golden5 will invest 5 days to achieve the purpose that internal trainers will change their training behaviors significantly, so as to support the fast and thriving development of their companies.
Many trainers, part-time or full-time, new or somewhat experienced, find it difficult to really attract and motivate participants in the classroom, let along to ensure the training effectiveness, for example:
- how to attract participants when training contents are dry and complicated,
- how to deliver the training in a lively way and make the contents easy to understand when the contents are too professional to understand,
- how to organize a training with sufficient interaction when the training is on professional knowledge and process,
- how to warm up the class? sometimes the atmosphere is hot when participants play games , but the energy drops quickly once training is resumed.
- When the trainer asks questions, no one will answer, or the participants appear very active, but they tend to get off the track and it is not easy to get them
From a green hand to a proficient trainer, one often needs to explore and attempt for many years. Due to this reason, many people assume that training is an art that is too difficult to master, and they are afraid to be a trainer.
In fact, training can be accomplished through skills and technology. As long as you can discover the key to training, follow the right path, receive professional and individualized guidance and training, you can soon present yourself as a remarkable trainer.
Repeated training of 5 days and 4 nights on a full set of training behaviors will enable the internal trainers to achieve visible behavior change in the classroom, and rapidly improve classroom learning effect of inhouse training.
Feature of the course:
A full set of training skills: cover every key step of training from preparation to classroom delivery, match detailed best practices with various training methods, ensure that participants acquire a full set of training technology collectively;
- more systematic: the training is to help the participants build up workflow models, rather than working randomly;
- more comprehensive: the training deals with the entire training process, rather than partial focus;
- more operable: the training provides example of tools and skill application, instead of impulsive instruction.
(please refer to the PPT for the translation of the charts in this paper)
Situational practice: small class size will ensure that everyone can get sufficient and effective training in each training module;
Every 5-6 internal trainers will get personal instruction from a senior expert, and everyone can get sufficient and effective practice, so that:
- The learning effect can be transferred in their workplace:classroom practices are not general exercises, but simulation of reallife training scenario;
- Participants can learn comprehensively and thoroughly: exercises are not integrated practice, but targeted practice on each workflow;
- Everyone will experience their change: every individual will get sufficient practice, instead of someone practicing as representatives.
360˚ feedback: all classroom practices are recorded with video, and after each practice, every participant will get 360˚ feedback from trainers, their peers and themselves as well;
- Intuitive experience: Video records support realistic observation in stead of abstract impression;
- All-round understanding: participants receive 360˚ degree feedback and improvement advice, instead of suggestion from partial perspectives;
- Personal growth: participants adjust and improve themselves to solve their individual problems, not the problems of the entire group;
Evaluation and certification: the panel of judges consist of more than 2 professional trainers with over 1000 hours of training experience, and certification is based on results of 6+1 assessments in 5 days. The internal trainers will experience both intensive pressure that result in a very high degree of engagement, and at the same time the pressure is decomposed and within control so that they can witness their own improvement as time goes by, accumulate confidence, and accept the ultimate challenge with pleasure. To be specific:
The multi-stage assessment: there are periodic evaluation by end of each day, as well as a final comprehensive assessment;
The diversified ways of evaluation: there are situational assessment such as rehearsal and trial training, as well as strict evaluation in ways of written examination and answering question;
Assessment by different authorities: assessments are based on strict scientific evaluation, and have senior experts with authority as judges.
The course outline:
The key of classroom training, and basic skills
core presentation skills to ensure that participants acquire designed learning
Interactive training to have you and your participants interact in perfect harmony
Facilitation skills that motivate participants to learn actively
Create a learning atmosphere, and organize a comprehensive training
Module I: understand training
- Standard of a successful training
- The key to a successful training
- Training process that ensures training success
Module II: clarify training logic
- Learning points and learning activities
- Identify learning points, and determine learning objectives
- Clarify the attributes of learning points , and design learning activities according to the attributes
Module III: key presentation skills to ensure that participants acquire desired learning
- How to raise participants' attention
- How to make vivid interpretation
- How to display your advantages and maximize your influence
- How to ensure that participants acquire desired learning
Module IV: Construct interactive classroom, and interact with your participants in perfect harmony
- Raise questions and invite answers
- Take control of classroom atmosphere
- Handle objections
- Organize interactive activities
Module V: a better scenario, you can motivate participants to learn actively
- Learning spiral
- Case writing and facilitation design
- Encourage real-life application
Module VI: organization of training process
- Pre-training preparation
- Cultivate the atmosphere in the classroom
- Opening and closing
Module seven: the mission of a trainer
Number of participants : 6-14 persons